Monday, August 4, 2008

Memed ... thanks Lylah

I was memed by my friend Lylah a couple of weeks ago. I'm suppose to follow and post the following rules:

Here's the official rules as they are to be posted:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Oookaaay now to the 7 facts:

  1. I am terribly afraid of public speaking, but I'll do it anyhow.
  2. I was raised as an only child, and met my half sister and half brother as an adult.
  3. I love being a mom to a boy/young man. Not knowing what it was like growing up with brothers, it has been quite the adventure to watch my son grow into a young man.
  4. One place I would love to visit (maybe by my 40th bday) is Machu Pichu, Peru.
  5. I would very much like to learn photography.
  6. I was born in Mexico, and moved to the United States when I was 6 yrs old.
  7. I've lived in AZ for over 17 years, and had never been to the Grand Canyon until this July.
This will have to do for now...I'll have to get back on finishing up with items 3 and 4...adios!!!

UPDATE: Okay, so I only have three friends to meme right now, so here they are: Linda, Jen, and Valorie.

1 comment:

Lylah Ledner said...

i love you girl! love this....