Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cafe con leche


All you coffee lovers out there have got to try French Press Coffee! It is the best. I first tried it at my friend Lylah's house, and absolutely loved it. Well a few weeks ago, my friend Chris gave me a French Press Coffee Maker. I KNOW....how awesome is that??? Anyhow, at first I was a bit hesitant to use it. In fact he asked me a week or so ago if I had used it, and I sheepishly admitted that I hadn't. But I am glad to report, that I finally used it. :0) And it wasn't that difficult!!! :-) AND IT IS DELICIOUS.

1 comment:

Lylah Ledner said...

hey maria woman....what a sweet comment...i'm so glad Christ gave you such a great gift. as i type, i've got a fresh cup of french press....and i'm slowly enjoying it ( i've switched over to tea in the morning).

anyway, here's my "how to make french press tips" http://lylahledner.blogspot.com/2007/12/ten-tips-to-make-great-french-press.html.

blessings...