Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tortilla Soup

Before leaving for my hike on Friday, I put to cook a double batch of Lylah's Tortilla Soup. Yummy!!! When I returned from the hike, it was ready to be enjoyed. My nephew, Julian, who is staying with us at the moment loves this stuff. We also enjoyed some on Saturday. The recipe calls for fresh cilantro...good thing I have my own cilantro growing. I also have some spearmint, and cherry tomatoes growing. This is my first time attempting to grow something edible, and it seems to be going ok.
Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes, yes, yes...this tortilla soup is delicious. I highly recommend that all of you try it, the recipe is very simple...trust me. ;0)

2 comments:

Lylah Ledner said...

you've got your garden going!!! yeah!!! seeing your soup is making me hungry...yes, even at 10:05 pm....

love u...

LindaFox said...

Girl you are cooking on this blog! I can hear you talking when I read it...VERY GOOD! I need to get goin on mine..you are inspiring me!