Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why? Why? Why?

Why do these four-legged creatures love us so unconditionally? Why? Why? Well let me tell you why our little Chata loves us so mmm...maybe not unconditionally BUT more like conditionally. :-) It might be because she gets do lay her head down on the desk while I'm trying to work, and she also gets to hang out on the recliner. Plus she gets to lay on my lap and relax or take a nap whenever she pleases.



Oh, and not to mention she gets to hang out with her boy when he's around. He'll let her lay next to him while he's doing his homework, rubs her belly, lets her play with his stinky socks (she loves them stinky socks) and most importantly, he gives her Hot Cheetos...yep that's what I said...Hot Cheetos...she loves them Cheetos.
Oh, I'm sure the fact that we feed her occasionally also has something to do with it...and we take her on walks... she loves them walks. And I love my little chatita for the mere fact that when I walk in the door from a long hard-day at work, she greets me with a smile and a toy and doesn't yell out "what's for dinner?" like my 15 yr old!! :0)

1 comment:

Lylah Ledner said...

that's too cute, Maria....i love your dog....makes me miss my maggie :-(...